Lifesmiles Family Dentistry Proudly Offers
Free Teeth Whitening for Life OR Free Brush Heads for Life
This program is available to patients who partner with Lifesmiles Family Dentistry in taking their oral hygiene and general dental health seriously. We pride ourselves on the smiles that leave our practice. Existing and New Patients who qualify will receive custom, professional, take home whitening trays for personal use, and with the upkeep of the For Life program, will receive bleaching solution OR electric toothbrush heads with each visit.
This offer, while absolutely free, does require some rules, restrictions, and regulations. Below is a brief description of the qualifiers for this program. Please read through them carefully. While Free Professional Teeth Whitening for Life and Free Brush Heads for Life is a gift from us to you, we require that all rules and regulations are followed in order to receive and continue this “For Life” benefit. Should any of the rules or regulations fail to be met, you will be disqualified from the program until you have successfully met all of the qualifying rules for a minimum of twelve months.
Patient Activation Rules & Regulations:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must complete initial hygiene cleaning, x-rays, doctor’s exam, and re-appoint for six month re-care.
- Must comply with minimum required dental care treatment planned by doctor*.
- After all necessary dental treatment has been completed, patient will have impressions taken for professional whitening system and receive one professional teeth whitening solution.
- Upon next appointment, patient will receive a package of professional teeth whitening solution.
- Must comply with broken appointment policy. We require a 48 hour notice for cancellations.
- Must not have any outstanding bills with Lifesmiles Family Dentistry.
- Must maintain at least six month patient history without any broken appointments.
Lifetime Maintenance Rules & Regulations:
- Must maintain minimum continued care treatment as planned and appointed by Lifesmiles Family Dentistry, its doctors, and staff*.
- Must maintain continuing hygiene care (six month hygiene appointments).
- Must comply with all Lifesmiles Family Dentistry policies regarding payment and broken appointments.
- A maximum of one whitening solution refill will be rewarded at each continued care (cleaning) appointment, or twice annually, Or one package of electric toothbrush heads will be rewarded at each continued care (cleaning) appointment
- Lost or destroyed applicator trays will be replaced at cost to patient.
* All patients will receive their whitening package upon completion of all necessary dental treatment as determined by the dentist. Should no dental treatment be required to maintain healthy teeth and gums, the total whitening package will be received upon completion of follow-up visit (typically six months). Minimum gum and teeth health are required to receive professional whitening in order to prevent complications that may arise with unhealthy teeth and gums.
** New patients may activate “Free Professional Teeth Whitening for Life OR Free Brush Heads for Life” membership upon first visit once all requirements as outlined above have been met.
Disclaimer: Lifesmiles Family Dentistry, its doctors and staff have the right to revoke offer if deemed necessary based on patient health conditions, misuse, abuse, or any other factor deemed necessary to void offer.